Monday, October 5, 2009

octoberrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

i don't really have something worthwhile to share... (just populating the month, is all)... hmmm... updates, updates? just thinking about it makes me feel lazy already... i've already tried numerous times to keep a diary... i never get around to updating it...

then again, i've been a little uninsipired and unthinking lately... unfeeling and indifferent... most days are really so mundane... some of my friends or relatives ask me what's up... i always answer that it's the same as always... not really much to say... if i were to look at myself outside of myself, i'd really have to say that this life is quite boring... as i'm making this post, i'm just locked up in a dark room, listening to music and simply chillin and i really have this intent to stay like this for the entire day... i've been told to get out and get a life but i don't know... the urge never dawns on me...

i haven't been writing much lately as well... it's probably been more a year since i finished my last story or even made a small poem... i've got some ideas though swirling around in my head...

i don't know... i'm just simply ranting here...

No comments:

Post a Comment